- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Cajun herbs seasoning originates from the state of Louisiana. This a spicy, aromatic mixture of various herbs and spices. Cajun herbs are traditionally often used in spicy meat dishes, but also taste delicious with fish, chicken, poultry and vegetables.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,5 gram|
|of which sugars||17,6 gram|
- Usage25 gr/kg
- Ingredientssalt, sugar, paprika, flavor enhancer: E621, pepper, dextrose, chili, garlic, turmeric, oregano, flavor (SOY), wheat starch (GLUTEN), onion, thyme, basil, food acid: E330, ginger, dietary fiber, coriander, allspice, mace, vegetable oil (rapeseed), nutmeg, cloves
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders