- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Chervil [Anthriscus cerefolium] is a regular plant of the parsley family (Umbelliferae or Apiaceae). The herb has a sweet fennel-like taste. The aroma is aniseed-like. Can be used in soups (tomatoes, fish and vegetable soups), dressings, sauces, salads, eggs (omelette, soufflé), fresh cheese, spicy butter, stuffing (for meat, poultry), fish, vegetables (garden peas, potatoes, tomatoes), kruudsauce (a dish from the region of Twente) and chervil crèmes.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,3 gram|
|of which sugars||29 gram|
- UsageDepending on application.
- Country of originGermany
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders