- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Chive [Allium schoenoprasum] is a plant of the allium family (Alliaceae). The plant is related to bulbous plants such as onion, leek and garlic. Suitable for, among other things: soups, sauces, dressings, salads, potato and egg dishes, various vegetables and on fish, crustaceans and shellfish.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,6 gram|
|of which sugars||0 gram|
- UsageDepending on application.
- Country of originChina
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders