- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Salt is for most people the most popular flavouring agent and flavour enhancer in the kitchen and in cooking. Salt gives a salty taste to food. For people who are used to the added salt taste, foods such as potatoes and vegetables and meat are rather tasteless without salt. Also chips, salted snacks, ready made meals, biscuits, liquorice and other sweets, cheese, sauces, and ice cream often include salt, frequently in order to avoid using more expensive spices.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0 gram|
|of which sugars||0 gram|
- UsageDepending on application.
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders