- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Dextrose monohydrate. Grape sugar or dextrorotary (D-)glucose. Dextrose is a monosaccharide and often found in fruit but also in our blood. It is made with the help of acid and/or an enzyme, starch split into smaller units to ultimately create dextrose. The relative sweetness increases as the concentration of dextrose in water rises. It is used in the food industry as a sweetener.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0 gram|
|of which sugars||91,8 gram|
- UsageDepending on application.
- Country of originBelgium
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders