- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Basic sauce for the preparation of traditional goulash. This is a meat casserole (called ‘Pörkölt’ in Hungarian). There are many variants of goulash, e.g. with beef, mutton, pork and fish. The latter is a very spicy variant. According to an authentic recipe. An attractive red sauce including fresh green and chilli pepper, onions and fine herbs.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,2 gram|
|of which sugars||5,8 gram|
- UsageDepending on application.
- Ingredientswater, tomato paste, paprika, sugar, onion, modified corn starch, vegetable oil (rapeseed), flavor (SOY), salt, hydrolyzed vegetable protein (SOY), preservative: E202, garlic, thickeners (E412, E415), food acid: E260, pepper, mace
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders