- Niet tevreden? Geld terug!
- Voor 13:00 besteld, morgen bezorgd
- Kwaliteit verzekerd door certificeringen
- Klanten geven Natural Spices een 9.1
Pimento (Pimenta dioica) is a plant and condiment from Central America and the West Indies. Pimento is also known under the name 'Jamaica pepper', 'allspice' or 'nail pepper'. The seeds are dried and then ground. Pimento has a similar aroma to cloves with a touch of cinnamon and nutmeg, however with a more spicy and peppery taste.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0 gram|
|of which sugars||0 gram|
- UsageDepending on application.
- Country of originMexico
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders