- Niet tevreden? Geld terug!
- Voor 13:00 besteld, morgen bezorgd
- Kwaliteit verzekerd door certificeringen
- Klanten geven Natural Spices een 9.1
The clove [Syzygium Aromaticum L.] has a dominant, very spicy, penetrating, highly seasoned taste. Cloves are the dried, still unopened buds of the clove tree (Syzygium aromaticum, synonyms: Eugenian aromaticum and Eugenia caryophyllata). Cloves are composed of an approximately 1 cm long stalk, with the bud, that is approximately 3 mm in diameter. Cloves are used in mixed spices for biscuits, such as speculoos. In casseroles are cloves cooked slowly with the food.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0 gram|
|of which sugars||0 gram|
- UsageDepending on application.
- Country of originIndonesia
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders