- Niet tevreden? Geld terug!
- Voor 13:00 besteld, morgen bezorgd
- Kwaliteit verzekerd door certificeringen
- Klanten geven Natural Spices een 9.1
Fennel seed (Foeniculum vulgare) ground is green to brownish yellow in colour, and is similar to aniseed as far as taste and aroma are concerned. Fennel seed is used for the preserving, among other things, of gherkins, herring, cucumber and onions. In addition, fennel is often used in bread, soup and fish dishes.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,5 gram|
|of which sugars||0 gram|
- UsageDepending on application.
- Ingredientsfennel seed
- Country of originEgypt
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders