- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Laos [Alpinia galanga L.] is a plant of which the root is used as a condiment. It has a mild ginger taste and smells of citrus and pine trees. Laos can be substituted by ginger in recipes. It is also known as ‘Thai ginger’ or ‘galangal’.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0 gram|
|of which sugars||0 gram|
- UsageDepending on application.
- Country of originIndonesia
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders