- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Gemlane Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is a woody plant from lipflower family (Lamiaceae). Rosemary has an aromatic aroma and slight lemon taste. With its strong flavour, rosemary ia particularly suitable for use with strongly tasting meats, such as game and red meat. The flavour withstands baking and roasting. It can also be used in salads and sauces.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||2,8 gram|
|of which sugars||45,9 gram|
- UsageDepending on application.
- Country of originMorocco
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders