- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
The nuanced flavours of Italy can be found in Italian seasoning
With this Italian seasoning you can easily put the flavours of Italy on the table. The Italians are known to be true epicureans and love long and elaborate dinners. Their dishes are usually simple, but thanks to the use of the right herbs, they are always delicious. The most delicious herbs that the Mediterranean country has to offer are brought together by us in this mix of Italian herbs. You can order the mix online in a package of 550 grams or 10 kilos.
How to use the Italian seasoning?
This Italian seasoning consists of garlic, onion, paprika, basil, oregano, nutmeg, bay leaf and turmeric. Salt and pepper are also present. The mix is richer than the Italian herbs that you can also buy online from us. These consist of oregano, basil, thyme, paprika and onion. The nutmeg and bay leaf give the Italian seasoning even more depth and the turmeric gives it an interesting twist. For each kilo of product you add 20 to 25 grams of the mix.
In which dishes do you use the Italian seasoning?
You add the mix of aromatic herbs and spices to meat, fish, chicken and poultry. But the mix is also very useful in a vegetarian meal. You hardly need to do anything else for home-made pasta sauces, dressings and marinades. Try sprinkling the mix over a pizza or put it in the lasagna.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,7 gram|
|of which sugars||13,8 gram|
- UsageDepending on application.
- Ingredientsonion, flavor (GLUTEN), flavor enhancer: E621, paprika, salt, maltodextrin (corn), garlic, basil, pepper, oregano, nutmeg, vegetable oil (rapeseed), laurel, anticaking agent: E551, turmeric
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders