- Niet tevreden? Geld terug!
- Voor 13:00 besteld, morgen bezorgd
- Kwaliteit verzekerd door certificeringen
- Klanten geven Natural Spices een 9.1
The juniper berry (Juniperus communis) has a hot bittersweet aroma. Since the taste of juniper berries develops slowly juniper is ideal for using in marinades and dishes in which it can be cooked for a long time. The most common use of the juniper berry is with meat; it is indispensable for venison and combines well with black pepper, marjoram and laurel leaves. Juniper berries are pealed just before use.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0 gram|
|of which sugars||0 gram|
- UsageDepending on application.
- Ingredientsjuniper berries
- Country of originGermany
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders