- Niet tevreden? Geld terug!
- Voor 13:00 besteld, morgen bezorgd
- Kwaliteit verzekerd door certificeringen
- Klanten geven Natural Spices een 9.1
Recipe for a traditional meatloaf. Prepare it in a cake pan or oven dish.
- 1 kilogram half beef, half pig minced meat (or your preferable minced meat)
- 80 grams meatloaf spice mix
- 70 grams water
- 16 grams kitchen salt
- Add the ingredients to the meat.
- Knead this well so that a uniform dough will form with sufficient binding.
- Fill the greased cake pan or oven dish with the dough so that no air is in product.
- The top of the dough should finished smoothly, you can do this by stroking it with water.
- Place the cake pan/oven dish in a preheated oven and roast the meat for about 1½ - 2 hours. The temperature of the oven during the first half hour should be approximately 140°C after this it should be approximately 100°C.
- After roasting leave the meat to cool in a place where the temperature is about 15°C. After this you can store the meat in the fridge.
Add for variation:
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders