Merguez spice mix
Merguez spice mix
- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Merguez spice blend for spicy merguez sausages
With merguez herbal blend you have the ultimate herbal and spice blend in your hands to make spicy merguez sausages yourself. Merguez sausages are often thought to be Spanish. The fact is, however, that they originate from the North African kitchen. They are particularly popular in Morocco and Tunisia. Traditionally, merguez spice mixes are used on lamb or beef, although chicken meat has been used more and more in recent years. The sausages are often cooked on the barbecue. At Natural Spices you can order the blend online in a package of 500 grams or 1.5, 6 or 20 kilos.
What does merguez spice blend consist of?
Merguez sausages are fairly thin sausages with a spicy flavour and a red colour. They owe that colour to some of the herbs that are part of this merguez spice blend that you can buy online here. For example, paprika and chilli are not only known for their spicy flavour, but also for the bright colour they add to food. In addition to these two spices, the merguez herb blend also contains coriander, cumin and garlic. The special flavour of merguez sausages is due to the combination of herbs and spices. In addition, salt and pepper have already been added, so you don't have to season them.
Merguez spice blend for the barbecue and more
Merguez sausages appear on the barbecue more and more. By cooking them on the BBQ the flavours of the merguez spice blend in combination with the meat create a prefect taste. Of course you can also fry them in a grill pan. In addition to being used on the barbecue, you can also use the sausages for a baguette or pita roll. They suit a portion of fries as well. In North African cuisine they are often eaten with couscous. You use about 30 grams of merguez spice blend per kilo of meat. This comes down to about 3 to 4 tablespoons.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,8 gram|
|of which sugars||6,4 gram|
- Usage30 grams per kilogram
- Ingredientssalt, paprika, coriander, pepper, dextrose, wheat starch (GLUTEN), cumin, chili, garlic, dietary fiber, food acid: E300, anticaking agent: E551, natural flavor
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders