- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Spice mix for seasoning paté. Paté is the (French) name for meat products in which liver is used. The name has the same origin as the Dutch 'pastei', which originally referred to any food made with dough. Liver is very susceptible to decay and with this type of processing it can be kept longer. The classic method is composed of grinding the liver and the mixing it with other ingredients, such as bacon fat, after which is it baked in the oven at a low temperature au bain-marie. The fat that is released is a sealing layer on top of the paté.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0 gram|
|of which sugars||10,5 gram|
- Usage5 g per kg of meat
- Ingredientspepper, marjoram, food acid: E301, mace, flavor enhancer: E621, sugar, cloves, aroma
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders