- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Pilaf or pilav is a Middle Eastern rice dish. The rice is fried in oil or butter. Then it is cooked with some broth and spices. Finally, meat, chicken, fish or vegetables are added. If you use this basic sauce, all you have to do is add rice, vegetables, meat, chicken or fish.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,2 gram|
|of which sugars||17,1 gram|
- UsageDepending on application.
- Ingredientswater, sugar, peach, pineapple, paprika, mushroom, cider vinegar, vegetable oil (rapeseed), tomato paste, modified corn starch, flavor (GLUTEN), salt, thickeners (E412, E415), food acids (E260, E330), vinegar, preservative: E202, pepper, turmeric, coriander, garlic, cardamom, cumin, fenugreek, chili, fennel seed, ginger, MUSTARD
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders