- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Potato flour, also known as potato starch, is extracted from starch potatoes. In the cells of these potatoes starch grains (leucoplasts) occur. The potatoes are ground and the starch grains from the broken cells are released. The starch obtained is dried to form a powder. Potato flour is used in cooking as a binding agent. The use of potato starch gives a sauce or a soup, not only thicker binding, but also a “shiny transparent layer”.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0 gram|
|of which sugars||5 gram|
- UsageDepending on application.
- Ingredientspotato starch
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders