- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Sambal is the Malaysian and Indonesian name for a condiment and ingredient that traditionally is made from ground red peppers, in Indonesia called ‘cabe’ or ‘lombok’ (or ‘rawit’, the very small peppers) and salt.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,1 gram|
|of which sugars||2,7 gram|
- UsageDepending on application.
- Ingredientschili, salt, food acid: E260, preservative: E211
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders