- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Satureja hortensis, also known as savory or Savouré, is a plant native to the Mediterranean and Black Sea . Savory was already popular with the Romans who used it in sauces and vinegar as a substitute for mint leaf . Savory has an aromatic odor and taste and is similar to a combination of pepper, thyme and mint.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||gram|
|of which sugars||gram|
- UsageDepending on application.
- Country of originEastern Europe
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders