- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is a flowering plant in the amaranth family (Amaranthaceae). It is a fast-growing annuals leafy vegetable, which is available in early spring. Although Spinach is usually used as a food, it can also be used for medicinal and nutritional properties. It is an excellent source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0 gram|
|of which sugars||0 gram|
- UsageDepending on application.
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders