- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Steak tartare recipe
Steak tartare is ground beef of 100% lean tartar mixed with a sauce of mayonnaise and spices. The product is used on sandwiches and toast.
- 1000 grams Beef (lean)
- 35 grams steak tartare herbs and spices
- 18 grams Cooking salt
- 10 grams Worcester sauce
- 300 grams Mayonaise
- 10 grams Paprika extract (for a more red colour)
- 4 gram Venda (preservative)
- For decoration: Dried parsley
- Always use fresh and fresh raw materials and ensure that they are well sorted.
- Grind the whole beef meat lightly frozen three times with a meat grinder with a 3mm plate. You can also use fresh beef tartare.
- Then add the mayonnaise and mix the steak tartare herbs and spices with the meat.
- Make sure you mix the meat and sauce in a food processor or cutter (not with your hands, they cause bacteria) or use a spatula.
You can also add extra:
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders