- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Whole thyme (Thymus) is grey-green in colour. Thyme has a sharp minty taste with a lemon aroma. Whole thyme maintains its aroma longer than ground thyme. Thyme originates from the Mediterranean. Thyme can be used on pork, duck and goose, since it stimulates the digestion of these kinds of meat. Thyme is ideal for giving a fresh taste to soup, vegetarian dishes, fish and meat.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||3,7 gram|
|of which sugars||44,8 gram|
- UsageDepending on application.
- Country of originGermany
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders