- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Worcester sauce or Worcestershire sauce is a fermented sauce, mainly used for seasoning meat and fish dishes. It is an important ingredient in Caesar salad, fillet américain, carpaccio and in a Bloody Mary cocktail.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,1 gram|
|of which sugars||6,2 gram|
- UsageDepending on application.
- Ingredientswater, malt vinegar, hydrolyzed vegetable protein (SOY), sugar, salt, dried glucose syrup, burnt sugar syrup, barley malt (GLUTEN), flavor (SOY), culturured sugar, lemon juice, MUSTARD (water, MUSTARD, vinegar, spices), onion, coriander, natural flavor, food acid: E330, chili, cloves, sunflower oil
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders